This privacy statement concerns the websites related to Nicole Olsthoorn and The Celtic Goddess Ltd. These websites are www.nicoleolsthoorn.com, www.thecelticgoddess.com and other current or future domainnames referring to either one of these websites and/or pages of them.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Proper handling of your data and therefore your privacy is self-evident to us. We will not sell/and or provide your personal information to third parties via any of our websites, including www.nicoleolsthoorn.com and www.thecelticgoddess.com. We only process personal data for the purpose you provided it and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All websites related to Nicole Olsthoorn and The Celtic Goddess Ltd, including but not limited to www.nicoleolsthoorn.com and www.thecelticgoddess.com are managed by The Celtic Goddess Ltd.
Our contact details are:
The Celtic Goddes Ltd
45 High Street
THE KIND OF DATA WE COLLECT
When you have registered for our blog or newsletter, have requested a download, have registered for an online product and/or service, have completed a contact form, have made a purchase or have made any other requests for one of our products and/or services on any of our websites, we ask you to enter your details. We only process the data that you provide to us.
This can be the following data:
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Website and Company Name
- Street and house number
- ZIP code and address
- Chambers of Commerce registration number
- VAT registration number
- IP address
THE THINGS WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
We collect your data for the following purposes:
- We use your first name and e-mail address to sent you blogs, news and content about our products, services and events and possibly retargeting for social media ads in the future.
- The details you leave us via a contact form on any of our websites or in the process of requesting a connection call with us, we use to answer your contact or call request. They are not used for commercial mailings. We save your data in YouCanBookMe, Weebly and Gmail.
- The data you fill in when you buy something in our webshop, or when you decide to work with Nicole in any way, we use to draft proposals, invoices, participant lists and more. We save that data in YouCanBookMe, Dropbox, Weebly, PayPal, Active Campaign and Gmail.
YOUR DATA ON YOUR WEBSITES
Your personal data is stored in a CRM system that we use. This goes over Active Campaign's servers. When you have registered for our blog or newsletter, have requested a download, have registered for an online product and/or service, have completed a contact form or have made a purchase and you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the e-mail or by contacting us. We will remove your e-mail address from our file at the end of the month and will not continue to store our data unless required by law.
YOUR DATA IN OUR WEBSHOPS
We use the data provided by you to process orders as quickly as possible. We will not sell and/or provide your information to third parties. Your data will only be made available to third parties if they are involved in processing your order.
When making a payment in the webshop of any of our websites, you will always be referred to the website of a so-called Payment Processor for the transaction through a secure connection. Your payment details are not passed on to our servers and are therefore not stored on any of our websites.
The only data we save is:
- First and last name: To deliver your order to the right person.
- Address, zip code and city: We use this address for the correct delivery of your order.
- Telephone number: If we want to inform you about your order or provide last-minute changes about the service or product. Filling in your telephone number is never mandatory.
- E-mail address: With every order you will receive a confirmation and invoice by e-mail from us as soon as we have received your order. Your billing information however is saved and processed by PayPal, so you can pay online.
- IP address: Your IP address is stored when you place your order as to recognize misuse during payment.
- If you start a transaction and it is not finalized, your transaction details (name, address, e-mail and IP) will be deleted from the server at the end of the month.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We have taken appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. These measures, including encryption via an SSL certificate, ensure a security level that matches the data that we process.
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We only use your data for our own business activities, but in some cases it may be necessary to pass your data on to others:
- Suppliers (including "processors"). We use suppliers, including website administrators and hosting companies, to host our website. The hosting provider hosts your data in The Netherlands, the website manager only has the occasional access to your data if that is absolutely necessary for proper management of the websites.
- Our accountant. We have to pass on the data on your invoice to our accountant.
- Our team. In some occassions it is necessary for team members to access customer data. We have entered into an agreement with them in which they have signed for confidentiality.
- Legal advisers. In the event of a legal dispute with you, it may be necessary to pass on your details to a legal adviser and use them in legal proceedings. In addition, we will only provide the information that is necessary in regards to the legal proceedings.
- If we are legally obliged to do so, we will pass on your details to government agencies, such as Tax Authorities.
THE THINGS WE DO WITH COOKIES
A cookie is a small file that is sent by our websites to the device you use to visit them with. Your browser then places this file on your device to optimise your user experiece. The information stored in the cookie can be sent back to our websites when you visit them again. More information about cookies can be found on WebWise.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
Do you want to disable or delete the cookies? You can do this via your browser settings. If necessary, use the help function of your browser to find out hows.
Things you can always do:
- Automatically turn off "third-party cookies" in your browser. Modern browsers (Chrome and Firefox) offer many options for this.
- Indicate in your browser settings that you do not want to be 'tracked'.
- You can always remove the placed cookies from your browser and possibly block them per domain.
You can find more information on how to disable cookies on www.youronlinechoices.com
YOUR DATA ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We want to make it as easy for you as possible to share the content of our website via Social Media. This is possible through Social Media (share) buttons, among other things.
We have placed buttons from various Social Media Platforms. Every social medium has its own privacy statement, read them here:
WHAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
We do not keep your data any longer than we need to for the purpose for which we received it. When you unsubscribe from our e-mails, your personal data will be deleted from our systems at the end of the relevant month.
We keep the data in our accounting system to meet all our legal obligations of the Tax Authorities for at least 7 years. The above period applies, provided that there are further legal obligations for us to keep the data longer and/or to keep it available.
You always have the right to withdraw your consent to us to process your data, after which we will no longer do so. The withdrawal of this consent does not affect the legality of our data statement that was in place during your consent and before your withdrawal.
You also have the right to inspect your personal data and the right to rectify your personal data. If you want to know which personal data we process about you, you can submit a written request for inspection.
If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request us in writing to change or supplement your data.
You also have a right to have your personal data to be deleted, a right to limit processing and a right to object to the processing. You are also entitled to transfer or make your data transferable. You can also submit a written request for this.
By email is considered 'in writing'. You can e-mail your request to us via email@example.com.
We will process your request within 4 weeks.